- Ellie’s blog – my darling wife, mother of our child, backstage theatre guru, and Christian to boot.
- Phill’s blog – friend from uni, talks a lot about computery stuff, churchy stuff, and also features his trademark “The Weekend” posts.
- Anne-Marie’s blog – friend from uni, blogs in essays about Dr Who, Torchwood, various other BBC dramas, stuff in the news, and anything else she can think of to rant about.
Local web sites
- St Peter and St Paul Shepton Mallet – where I go to church at the moment.
- St Margaret’s Church, Berechurch – where I used to go to church before we moved.
- Orchard Baptist Church – where I used to go before St Margaret’s.
- University of Essex – where I got my degree.
- Torquay Boys’ Grammar School – where I went to school.